Craig Joseph Poff
Craig was born in Washington, D.C., explaining the Nationals and Redskins items you will see at the office, but has lived in the South Carolina Lowcountry, exclusively, since 1990, is married to Yolanda Berg Poff and Father to Emily Berg Poff-Dandridge, who is College of Charleston Class of 2011, now living in Richmond, Virginia. Craig and Yolanda met literally on stage at the Kennedy Center with the Washington Opera, when paired together as a couple by Gian Carlo Menotti in “La Boheme”. Music is still the theme of the Office, with many instruments on hand and perhaps the only Law Office where you will find an Upright Grand Piano.
Nicole Lee Starnes
Meet Wally, who lives at our office full time. He is a wonderful friend of ours who loves greeting each person who comes by the Poff Law Office. He looks forward to meeting you!
- CONSUMER/SMALL BUSINESS BANKRUPTCY PRACTICE (CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13)
- FAMILY COURT PRACTICE (BEAUFORT, JASPER AND NEARBY COUNTIES)
- CHILD CUSTODY AND CHILD SUPPORT
- SEPARATE MAINTENANCE ACTIONS
- NAME CHANGES (ADULTS AND MINORS)
- ADOPTIONS (STEP PARENT AND INDEPENDENT)
- SERVICES AS GUARDIAN AD LITEM
- ENFORCEMENT OF FAMILY COURT DECREES/CHILD SUPPORT COLLECTION
- PERSONAL INJURY REPRESENTATION
- FAMILY COURT MEDIATION
- BASIC WILLS AND ESTATE PRACTICE
- ESTATE ADMINISTRATION
- POWER OF ATTORNEY AND “LIVING WILL” DOCUMENTS
- SEPARATION AND PROPERTY SETTLEMENTS
- FORECLOSURE DEFENSE
- GENERAL CIVIL LITIGATION, MAGISTRATE COURT OR CIRCUIT COURT LEVEL
Poff Law Office is located at 704 Prince Street in downtown Beaufort, close to USCB-Beaufort. It is less than half-block off Carteret Street. Please click on the map for interactive directions!
- I will always prepare your pleadings and Bankruptcy paperwork personally and will not delegate your work to an Assistant.
- Evening Office Hours are often available; please call or contact us to schedule an after-hours consultation.
- I will always appear at Bankruptcy Court, I will always appear with you and not ask another attorney to “stand in” for me; if you are in Court, it is your case and you want your Attorney with you!
- I can assure you that our fees are fair and reasonable and we invite you to compare with other offices.
- While response time to communications can vary depending on that day’s activity, we will always respond to you quickly, especially if you use email rather than telephone.
- Referrals and prior clients are our best source of “advertising”. Please see personal testimonials here.